Roles & Responsibilities
- Revenue generation by capitalizing on strong relationships built with existing client accounts.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly sales revenue quota based on thorough planning and aggressive execution.
- Establish strong, long-term client relationships and become a consultant for all e-learning and digital learning needs within the client organization.
- Own the entire growth cycle from identifying, qualifying and developing leads to negotiating and closing opportunities involving multiple stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Actively look at opportunities to position our products to our existing clients by mapping with their learning needs.
- Research, map, develop and nurture strong relationships at multiple levels within your accounts.
- Be the voice of customers by updating product leaders on key gaps against client asks.
- Monitor sales performance metrics.
- Master the art of upselling, cross-selling, and referral generation in the course of business.
- Network in the industry and keep track of current trends, market position and business environment.
- Contribute to the overall achievement of the team’s revenue and non–revenue targets.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and forecasts
Skills & Expertise
- Proven work experience as a strategic account manager or key account manager in B2B sales for e-learning, animation, digital learning.
- Proven work experience of handling a certain quantum of sales quota and meeting targets consistently.
- Ability to establish strong relationships and network effectively.
- Experience in structuring large deals and successfully negotiating with senior leaders of an organization (CXOs, CHROs, L&D Heads, L&D Managers and Business Heads).
- Preferably bring along existing business connects and customer relationships.
- Hands-on experience with CRM software and account management systems.
- Strong negotiation skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Strong internet research skills with excellent computer literacy (Google Sheets, Google Docs, Google Slides, PowerPoint).
- Bachelor’s or post graduate degree
- 2-3 years of work experience with demonstrated success in nurturing existing business and managing senior client relationships
- Based on current CTC; competitive as per industry standards
- Learning opportunity with a free hand to deliver, innovate and work with industry experts and high-profile clients
9:30 AM to 6:30 PM from Monday to Friday