Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage multiple e-learning projects including developing project objectives, prioritizing project responsibilities, tracking projects to on-time, successful completion.
- Participate in client calls and act as a vital link between the client and the internal team.
- Coordinate with the team of graphic designers, instructional designers, project designers, quality assurance specialists.
- Control cost through effective utilization of personnel, material and equipment.
- Coordinate operational issues with all the respective functional heads for timely completion of all deliverables.
- Ensure workflow in adherence with the project life cycle.
- Responsible for quality and timely completion of all e-learning projects.
- Managing each stage of the project from start to completion and implementation.
- Effective relationship management with key stakeholders to manage projects as per agreed timelines.
- Project planning for the development and delivery of projects with clear goals, targets and deadlines, ensuring the content, learning, teaching and assessment methods for the projects and products are fully scoped and well-defined.
- Work estimates pre-project.
Skills & Expertise
- An impeccable command over written and spoken English.
- Have the ability to handle objections and problems presented by clients and convert them into solutions.
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to multitask, identify issues and prioritize deadlines and client needs.
- Be organized and methodical and must possess the ability to manage high stake projects under pressure simultaneously.
- The desire to learn and constantly engage in self-development is a must.
- Ability to work in a high pressure environment and deliver results.
- Must possess computer literacy and knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) and knowledge of sales CRM.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-5 years of relevant experience in a similar role in digital learning
- Based on current CTC; competitive as per industry standards
- Learning opportunity with a free hand to deliver, innovate and work with industry experts and high-profile clients
9:30 AM to 6:30 PM from Monday to Friday